BDN: Set up a WordPress site with new theme installed, get pages created according to site-map structure diagram and install Ad management system
This project received 78 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £ GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
We are establishing a 'British Deaf News' online website to replace our monthly printed magazine for the Deaf community of the United Kingdom. The 'British Deaf News' belongs to a 125-years-old national charity organisation - 'British Deaf Association'.
We have tried to start in 2014 including domain names ([url removed, login to view]) and web hosting created, WordPress installed, and older theme template added, but it was put on hold due to other projects being in the way. Now it's 2016; we're ready to move forward!
1) TEMPLATE - Since we have the domain names, web hosting and WordPress already established. We need your fast service to install our chosen new theme "Newspaper 7" ([url removed, login to view] - 'News Magazine' style) which we have purchased and downloaded a file - you need to install on WordPress then modify it to suit our branding colour and logo, select type of font and a bit of CSS tweak such as shaded highlight behind titles.
2) WEBSITE PAGES STRUCTURE - Then have the site structure and categories created (set up navigation menu and have blank pages ready) by following our site map structure diagram (see image file attached).
3) EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION SYSTEM -
a) We need to create a pop-up box to appear on the homepage to capture the person's (who may be about to leave the site - rolled mouse off - scrolled down, etc.) name and email address to our MailChimp account - subscribers email list. (Maybe this one?: [url removed, login to view] OR anything else that is similar to this [url removed, login to view] but with no annual fee?).
b) Give a person the option to have an automatic email (WordPress post notification) either every time a new article / post is posted or have email sent once a week with a list of articles / posts.
c) The 'WP post notification' need to use our MailChimp subscribers list - suggest use WP's RSS to MailChimp for auto-notification (see guide: [url removed, login to view] )
4) ADVERT BANNERS MANAGEMENT - We have purchased the plugin that needs to be installed and set-up - "ADS PRO - Multi-Purpose WordPress Ad Manager".
It controls the banner adverts on home page (for general) and sub-pages (for specific tag / categories / relevant to article or topic). This will include for advertisers to be able to submit their banner ads and make the payment online (PayPal) to us.
These required jobs above is to get a fully-functional "News" website we needed urgently and it should be fairly quick to do by the experienced Web / WordPress developer.
I look forward to your best quotations and I will respond promptly to start ASAP.
Digital Engagement Coordinator
British Deaf Association
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online