Add few minor functions to existing site -- 3
This project is now closed with a project budget of $10 - $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
Site: [url removed, login to view]
Queries are like:
$games = ORM::for_table('games')
->select('[url removed, login to view]', 'league_name')
->select('[url removed, login to view]', 'home_team_name')
->select('[url removed, login to view]', 'away_team_name')
->left_outer_join('leagues', 'g.league_id = [url removed, login to view]', 'l')
->left_outer_join('teams', 'g.home_team_id = [url removed, login to view]', 'ht')
->left_outer_join('teams', 'g.away_team_id = [url removed, login to view]', 'at')
What need to be done,
1. Index to: Featured games mixed from both DBs - tennis and soccer and ordered by GMT.
Now is: Query Soccer -> Display, Query Tennis -> Display
To be: Query Tennis + Query Soccer -> Merge results and Sort by start_time -> Display sorted
2. Index to: Have a simple .php which is checking: Is there X games/per sport featured games on Index? If not auto-change Featured from 0 to 1 to fill up to X games, on games where Best Odds are from diff bookies /there is written function for this/. E.g. check if there are enough games marked as Featured, if not - mark some
So by this always to have featured games on Index
Include word "spesse" into bidding, otherwise your bid will be ignored.
3. Compare and match names: In DB players are with their full names:
Like: Aleksandra Wozniak
But same bookie could write it, Aleksandra Wozniak, A Wozniak, Al Wozniak, Wozniak, A. Wozniak or Al. Wozniak
E.g. Just code for matching names. Code for create/update game is existing.
4. Adding a timestamp to Odds table - on time of creation or updating and then on Showing games on Index or other places - if timestamp if <X minutes - add text "Outdated Odd" and then Odd
e.g. Add additional field in DB and implement it in 3 code files for inserting and showing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online