I require a website designed for a software development cmpany based i the UK. The company is a new startup so you have complete free reign on logos and design etc... however the website must look professional and relatively unique (Not to be designed from templates)
I require only 3 pages (I will design the rest). You do not need to add actual content to these pages, but you will need to format these pages accordingly. The 3 pages are;
1. Main page, which must have a Company name, logo, background etc and space for basic information etc. It will also have to have web links to 'Products', 'Services' and 'Contact' pages (You will only need to design the 'Poducts' page.
2. Products page which must have same company name, logo and background as the main page, but have a slightly different format so that a nicely formatted list of software products can be listed.
3. A contact page with the same information in 1. and 2. but with space for contact information and a webmail form (This doesn't have to work, I will add the code to it afterwards) which the user could fill in to contact us.
Pages must be supplied in HTML format with the appropriate images, and the original page designs must also be supplied in photoshop (or other acceptable layered graphical format).
All work is done on 'Work for hire', and I retain all the rights of the developed website and original design etc.
Please send me examples of your previous work along with your bid. Websites that use templates will be refused.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).