I am looking for a coder to integrate TUFat Flashchat 4.7 to ABK's Ablespace php script. The script should be one like the other flashchat scripts that integrate with other Content Management Systems. I will provide all flashchat files, Ablespace files, SQL database tables, access to my websites database through phpmyadmin. The website is up and running, chat rooms are already made. Here is the scope of operation for the script.
1. User logs in to Ablespace php script.
2. User clicks on menu "flashchat" to go chat
3. User is displayed a Flash/XML United States Map
([url removed, login to view]) working demo is ready.
4. User clicks on a state on the map which links to flashchats separated by state. Each state chat uses a separate database prefix for separation.
5. Username, password, administration priviledges, moderator priviledges, banned, kickoff status are passed from Ablespace to Flashchat.
6. User must remain logged on to remain in chat.
7. User must logon to Ablespace to access chatrooms
Ablespace has a chat system already integrated, that will be provided for you to determine Ablespace's SQL data tables and variables.
Contact me if interested in coding this and being paid for the coding.
I am willing to pay by paypal and even escrow payment if you desire.