We need an Access C#, VB.NET, VBA, and PHP programmer to do numberous special projects on an on-going basis. We have an Access VBA program developed (version 2000, running on 2003, and will migrate to 2007 soon)for our industry, which is personnel recruitment. We are also migrating, in the future, to SQL tables on a Small Business Server 2003 operating system with SharePoint, so we are trying to prepare our business program for this eventual migration. We currently need to make lots of tweaks to our Access program GUI and add a number of customized procedures. We would like for you to bid on our first project, which is an "Auto-email" (see attachment). We already have an auto emailing engine in place, so we will only need to build a changable template interface to grab "filtered" e-mails each day, and trigger the email engine, then stamp the next date to send an email per a coded table. This one is really quite simple. In the future, other special projects will include PHP (or ASP) of RSS feeds for direct input into Access database, produce e-mailable XML forms, Skype interface with Access, SharePoint interfaces, HTML/CSS web development (on a small scale), convert Access tables to SQL tables, etc.
Here is the MINIMUM you will need to have to work with us:
1) Know C# and VBA programming with some SQL knowledge. It is a strong plus if you know PHP, XML, and HTML.
2) You must have the ability to remote between our computers (I can see your screen and you can see mine)
3) You must speak English and have Skype or simular communication, so I can freely communicate with you while programming.
We have a very flexible time schedule and we are very good at delivering the specifications you need to do a project professionally. We look forward to working with you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Pro, Small Business Server 2003, SQL