I need a small ASP program, that will do the following:
1) On one asp page, has an amount field, description of services/prodocuts ordered, and submitt button
2) The submitt button should transfer the necessary info to the paypal page, the amount and the description, so the user can pay.
3) header and footer file for the page
So I will have four files, [url removed, login to view] and config, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
5) when the payment has been done, I need to be able to load different pages depending of outcome
1) if paid, one page
2) if not paid another page
both pages will be set by me in ASP format. (see above in config).
6) I should be able to pass a paramter via http string to the [url removed, login to view] file, with the payment id from my site: like this [url removed, login to view] (see below).
if password is set, see below [url removed, login to view]
7) I need a config file, that I can in it the following config:
1) password (y/n) for the page
2) if password is yes, the password
3) paypal submission link used
4) amount on the page (preset y/n), if yes what is the amount
5) description (y/n)
6) if description is yes, is it preset (y/n), if yes what it is.
7) links to the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
8) payment id, and associated to it amount and description:
for example: after the config, I can have
123,20,service(this means payment id 123, 20 dollars,
9) paypal payment email address, currency
8) You need to be flexibale as I might need some small modifications or additions to this list
the program should work on any ASP, windows server, be written in ASP code. no specially dlls or installs, as I am on a shared hosting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the program should work on any ASP, windows server, be written in ASP code. no specially dlls or installs, as I am on a shared hosting.