Our users access our cloud solution by going to http://clc.compulink.net. As of today I have (2) problems:
1. Our public site [url removed, login to view] was recently updated with a new WordPress theme/layout and out Cloud page no longer matches. We need the Cloud page ([url removed, login to view]) to have the same appearance as our public site.
2. Our current cloud site is a static html copy of our old public WordPress site. All changes need to be manually made on the server which is bad for me. I need a flat-file CMS solution that will allow me to view/manage/edit the site easily from any computer, browser or tablet.
!!!! Please do not offer, WordPress, Joomla, Dupral or other CMS soltuion. I need a flat-file CMS solution like: Monstra, Pico, GetSimple, Statamic, RazorCMS, etc...
I. Public facing pages to be created (3) (Cloud Status, Status History, Admin Login)
II. Admin functions to be created: (6)
- - A. Update Status
- - - - 1) Dropdown (Normal/Warning/Problem) – Changes icon and “Cloud Status” text per samples.
- - - - 2) Multi-line Text box – allow me to enter a description for the current status (should be stamped with current Date/Time (PST) as per samples.
- - - - 3) The most recent status should be shown on the “Cloud Status” home page.
- - - - 4) All status’ should be shown on the “Cloud Status > Status History” sub-page
- - B. Manage Pages
- - - - 1) Ability to create/edit/delete pages – with editor
- - C. Manage Menu
- - - - 1) Ability to create menu links on the (sub-nav) for pages, and other items as needed
- - D. Manage Admins
- - - - 1) Ability to create other users, and restrict access to each admin function
- - E. Change Password – self explanatory
- - F. Logout – self explanatory
III. Users need to be able to easily access the [url removed, login to view] website from any device and browser (mobile included).
IV. Admins need to be able to manage the website from any device and browser (mobile included)
V. All fonts, colors etc should match the public website [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FILES!