I need a freelancer to develop some functions in PHP that must work with Prestashop database. The function must return an "OK" in case of success or a "KO" (and send an email) in case of error.
1) Add product. The function will be given a string with the same variables that are included in the CSV that is used for importing products. It must execute all the SQL Queries needed to update the Prestashop database, without using any Prestashop object. Images need also to be added the same way Prestashop does, but in this case you can use Prestashop objects.
2) Add combination. Same as before, but using the CSV that is used for importing combinations. I also need all the SQL Queries needed. Images need also to be added the same way Prestashop does, but in this case you can use Prestashop objects.
3) Update product. The string will be the same as in #1, but the product will exist in Prestashop, so I need the SQL Queries to update the database. There might also be changes in images.
4) Update combination. The string will be the same as in #2, but the combination will exist in Prestashop, so I need the SQL Queries to update the database. There might also be changes in images.
5) Delete product. The function will be given a Product ID and it must delete all the information related to the product (not the info in orders). I also need the SQL Queries. Images also need to be deleted.
6) Delete combination. Same as #5 for combinations.
These functions will be on pages that might be called from another server, so I also need another function that verifies the IP of the remote server (only 1 IP).
I need a freelancer who understands what I need and has a knowledge about Prestashop database and object. If you've read this far, type PRESTA with your bid.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
My names is Ana Maria . I have read your project Description. It seems easy for me to work on this project. I am ready to discuss more about the project