SKILLS/TOOLS: PHP, Java, Web Security, Web Services, MySQL, POSTGRESQL, DEBIAN
The project requires an individual with expert PHP and a solid grasp of designing/writing secured Web services. Please read an understand my requirements before saying "you can do it". Anyone who does not read will be ignored.
- An open source server application running on Debian is written in Java and uses MySQL.
- A web service using a PHP SLIM framework exposes data directly my the MySQL Database.
- A client application written in PHP polls this web service to receive the data and stores in appropriately in a POSTGRESQL db.
1. Modify PHP SLIM service to extract a larger set of data from MySQL database. A list will be provided.
2. Create a business rule that either on server side that prevents extraction of the data unless a "flag" is on. This flag is also stored in the MySQL db.
3. Ensure that the service is secured and cannot be penetrated by common security threats.
4. Document all changes and provide testing support.
The mandatory requirements should be quick and I can provide remote support 24/7.
Value-add requirements (Billing & Monitoring)
1. Rewrite the PHP slim service in Java.
2. Allow this interface to be tokenizable and licensable. e.g. I can distribute the API and enable to API by issuing a time-limited certificate.
3. Allow remote disabling of web services if license is revoked or expired.
4. Allow local and remote tracking of the number of times each web service is called. The tracking can be in the form of a text file that can be retrieved via SSH. Must track token ID, date of issue, date of expiry, number of times web service has been called, number of times web service is successful / fails. Write access by only authorized users.
5. Create an auto-deployment package for the web service in a Debian environment.
6. Ensure that the service is secured and cannot be penetrated by common security threats.
7. Document all changes and provide testing support.
I would like to get two quotes. One for the mandatory requirements and another for the value-add. I expect the effort to be small for the mandatory. I prefer expert level skills who are highly available and can complete the job in a matter of days.
No shops who have developers that work around the clock. Terrible experiences with you guys!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $799 for this job
Hello Sir, I am a Java/Php developer with high skills, I have checked your requirement, My quote is 800 for the basic version and 600 for the value-add version Please let me help you. Thanks Bing
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
I'll be able to do all your Mandatory Requirements.I'm a php [login to view URL] regarding your Value-add requirements ,Everything that is related to mysql/linux/php,i'll be able to do that except anything abou java.