This is probably a fairly easy project to do for most people unlike myself who can't figure out the code behind the project.
I drew up the website using Adobe Photoshop and I need somebody to turn it into a properly coded website that is HTML 4.01 Transitional...it must pass the <[url removed, login to view]>. Once all the changes to the website have been completed I would like you to turn it into a template using Macromedia Dreamweaver. If you would like me to slice up the project for you using Adobe ImageReady I can should it make the project cheaper or easier for you.
I have included a jpeg <[url removed, login to view]> to view what I need done. It's very straightforward and will be explained clearly in the deliverables. If for some reason you want to see the old website it can be found at [[url removed, login to view]]. Please don't post a bid unless you actually have a bid...anybody without a bid for this project will be ignored.
Detailed Description of Services Below (Please don't be intimidated by the number of tasks as I did this to make it very simple to understand and complete):
If you look at the jpeg <[url removed, login to view]> contained here on my website I will explain what needs to be done for this job.
Code the website in HTML 4.01 Transitional and it must pass the <[url removed, login to view]>. After everything is all done, please turn it into a template using Macromedia Dreamweaver. The website must be centered in the middle of the page. It doesn't have to be 100% exactly like the picture...just make it look really nice, be creative if you know something would make it look better than do it etc.
1. (as it corresponds in the picture) Can you code these five topics using .CSS in Macromedia Dreamweaver. Please use _white_ as your text and keep the same relative format (an arrow pointing to the topic using Times New Roman). When somebody rolls over the text it should move to signify a link. By moving I mean it should maybe move 4 spaces (i.e. press the space bar 3-5 times and maybe make the text size a bit bigger here...use your imagination to what looks and feels the best)
2. #2 ties into #3, so please listen closely or email if you have any confusion. #2 will be where people find information. I have created the rollover effect for each button which can be found in the layers of Photoshop CS2.
3. When people click on an item in #2, I would like a little menu that appears below with more options. Please follow the size and character type I have written for this part of the project. If the person on the website clicks on lets say 'About Us', they should be able to click on the 'About Us' icon and be taken to a the [url removed, login to view] page on my webiste or follow one of the links that pop up below. If the coder could make this very easy for me to edit and add the links. I would recommend using something very easy and simple, possibly java or .CSS (not sure if you could use CSS for this thou).
4. Search Feature. I obviously drew in how it should look without thinking of any of the coding behind it. I want it to be coded behind Google Search technology as I get adsense revenue from those who do searches and click on ads with my website. The search should also open and display properly into another page on my website called _search.html_ which you can complete after you have made the template. I will give the code needed for goolge search on my website should you win the project. Please make the search feature looks as closely as it does in the picture. I have created a 'GO' button rollover effect. I don't think it looks the best as I would prefer a depressed button rollover but I don't know how to do that (once again if you can make it look better go ahead)
5. Very simple here. I want these three things to be included also on the website. When somebody scrolls over top of these they should be underlined unlike in #1 where they are not underlined when somebody scrolls over the button. CSS would be best for this as I want the code to be as simple as possible and also to pass the W3C validator. Obviously once again doesn't have to be exactly like the picture...just make it look good and work properly.
6. This is where I would like to put rotating testimonials. Whenever a person goes to a new page I would like it to randomly switch to another testimonial from a list already programmed into it. I have no idea if this is going to create a lot of time for a programmer. Let me know if this is going to be a large cost in the project as I can take off this feature.
7. I will be putting in a flash document at a later time...so just keep this in mind so it's properly formated and exactly that same size in Macromedia Dreamweaver so I can easily add it in the next week or two.
8. This is the general width that I would like to have the editable text area as...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It must look the way its suppose to look under all browsers...The current website [[url removed, login to view]] does not display properly when I load Mozilla Firefox and it obviously has to do with my lack of programming skills.