We require an experienced programmer to implement a bespoke shopping cart solution to our site [url removed, login to view] at the moment our cart does the job but it is not multi currency and we have no automated way of adding products. We aren't too bothered if the system is ASP or PHP.
1) Must be a multi currency shopping cart which gives the user the option of paying in Euros, Pounds or Dollars.
2) When browsing certain items they may need to choose a size or colour, for example when buying jackets.
3) The carts payment system needs to be compatible with processing payments through paypal.
4) The customer must be able to view multiple photographs of each product if they want to.
5) The cart will show related products. For example if they are viewing a belt, it will say something like "You may also be interested in this belt".
6) There must be an administration area where our staff can easily add products to the site.
7) All of the products will go into seperate categories, for example jackets, shirts, trainers, etc. We also want people to be able to browse by artist/band if they need to.
I do not mind if the cart you decide to use is a modification of an exisiting cart you have done before, etc, but it MUST have the above requirements
I will be implementing the design of the new site so I will work on slicing any imagery etc. I only require someone to build the actual programming of the site. Please respond with samples of your work, and any other questions.
70 freelancers are bidding on average $2404 for this job
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, [url removed, login to view], MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100 More