I'm looking for a talented Photoshop editor to enhance the images that we have for our new baby seating product. The work will require users to use the following process and tools:
- Lighting Balance to achieve realistic colour and lighten background (can be achieved with colour tools, brightness & contrast etc)
- Cloning tools should be used to remove markers from the background and floor around the product
- Liquify Filter tools should be used to neaten the edges of the product and create a consistent shape across all products (removing external folds or imperfections along the edge of the product)
- Spot Healing/Healing/Slice/Clone Tools should be used to remove wrinkles and imperfections in the materials themselves
- Dodge and burn tools should be used to even the colour tone across sections of the product where flare has been caused in the photo
- Colour correction tools should be used to darken the buckle on the product to create a more realistic black effect
- Crop tool should be used to create a consistent image size across all images.
There are 97 images in total with different product variants, but all of the same product type. On average each image should take a skilled photoshop user a maximum of 20 minutes (this should be useful in your pricing). Therefore the total job time should be in the region of 33 hours.
Any interested users should message us or post a sincere bid, asking to see an example and an edited example. At this point, I will provide you with an unedited example for you to demonstrate that you can handle the project.
21 freelancers are bidding on average £156 for this job
Hi! I understand your request . Can I see your ready result ? and I willing make a sample for you Relevant Skills and Experience Photoshop Proposed Milestones £250 GBP - EDIT 97 Ecommerce Photos
I am able to edit all of your photos very smoothly. I must provide high quality. Relevant Skills and Experience editing Proposed Milestones £23 GBP - Charge