You are bidding for the conception and development of a Database with web UI
READ CAREFULLY: your bid will be excluded if you:
- Do not read EVERYTHING CAREFULLY
- Copy/paste pre-written replies
- Use technical jargon/terms as html5, wordpress, java, drupal, CMS, joomla, API, SQL, xoops, xml, vba, etc.
We help freelancers understand objectives and let them use imagination, ingenuity, talent and creativity.
Please NOTE CAREFULLY: we will not award the job based on skills alone, but based on the ideas and advice that you will contribute.
1. UI will have to be very simple (*)1 and easy to use.
2. About 2000 records & 12 tables.
3. Records will have object attached (pdf, doc, jog, etc).
4. Objects (not images) will have to be searchable.
5. About 12 tables with multiple lines/table.
5f. List (Platt’s, ICE, etc..)
5h. Transactions (completed, ongoing and potential)
5i. Contracts & other documents
5k. Shipping/logistic services
6. Browsing experience must be smooth and fast.
7. UI will have to be adaptive and responsive (*)2 to all the following:
7a. All OS (Win/Mac/iOS/android/etc);
7b. All platforms (desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones of all sizes);
7c. All display resolutions;
7d. All display aspect ratios (4/3, widescreen, etc);
7e. All orientation: landscape/portrait.
(*)1 Users are 60 and even a 70 year old traders who are not familiar with IT at all! Their mobile phones are still old push button Nokia…!
(*)2 Responsive does not mean 1 platform that adapts to all the above. You are bidding to develop the BEST technology for EACH one of the above (7). This could require writing completely new code for each of the above. [login to view URL] SPECIFIC layout, menu, structure, interactions, logo position, word size, formatting, images position, aspect ratio, animations, scrolling, menu, links, etc. may be required.
It will be the freelancer's exclusive responsibility to understand, conceive and develop all necessary technical solutions to deliver the final result with all the required features, in simple English language, without the use of any tech jargon/terms which are explicitly forbidden.
We do not understand them, do not possess any technical knowledge and we do not intend to learn it, either!
IF WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THIS WILL BE THE FREELANCER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
IT'S UP TO THE FREELANCER TO USE SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND NOT UP TO US TO LEARN JARGON OR WEB DESIGN TECHNOLOGY.
WE SET THE OBJECTIVES, THE FREELANCER DELIVERS THEM: how the freelancer does it is his responsibility.
We insist on extensive pre-bid discussions to understand perfectly what we need because additional costs/fees will not be accepted once the job has been awarded.
Design and code property will be transferred to Leonetti & Matarazzo at each milestone. This means that once you are paid for a deliverable, then that deliverable becomes the property of our company.
Design and code property will be transferred to Leonetti & Matarazzo immediately in case of dispute. We have been cheated twice, before, on Upwork and Elance (the freelancer run away with the code) and if you bid on this job, then you explicitly accept that this job description SUPERSEDE all www.freelancer.com regulations and policies.
Freelancer will have to:
- use WhatsApp to schedule meetings;
- use Skype video to communicate for work;
- have excellent internet throughput for flawless video conference communication;
- designate only one interlocutor.
Please, ASK & UNDERSTAND before bidding.