We are a Telco startup using offshore contractors for the development of a critical piece of our business model and are seeking a PART TIME senior level / guru / very experienced Andriod Eclipse and IOS developer to provide quality assurance / technical management role to offshore developers.
The role is to ensure quality of the finished product by:
- Providing technical and best practice guidance to the dev team.
- Help the PM establish technical control, processes and tooling
- Undertake code reviews / high level QA and provide general advise.
- Integrate with a third party APIs for account registration and billing information
- Improve look and feel based on provided designs
- Modify workflows for mutli-country registration support.
- Be willing to have code reviewed by senior developer.
- Integrate a couple of outbound API calls
The senior developer should be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of Android ans IOS platforms, current API technologies including JSON, RESTFUL and COM integration methodologies, minimum five years experience in Andriod, Java and IOS mobile development.
This role is expected to be a limited number of hours per week and is more about ensuring the team is heading in the right direction rather than direct management. and the successful candidate should be available to interact with offshore resources, most likely from India or Eastern block Europe.
Full stack development would also be very handy (with SQL database)
No agencies or system integration companies need apply as we want full access to developers and ability to communicate directly.