I would like to make an simple password app.
The app I want works this way:
1. When the user turns on the android screen, there is a picture only made up with black lines (ex. cat, cupcake...) and a keyboard with colors, not letters. The keyboard pops up when a button is pressed.
2. The user can pick the colors and fill in the pictures. If the color matches the already-set password, the screen unlocks. If the password is wrong 10 times, it doesn't work for a minute. If it is wrong 20 times, a picture is taken and is sent to the setted email with the password and the current location of the device.
3. The user can set the password and if the user forgets it, the user can get it back by email.
4. If the user selects from gallery or draws a picture only made up by black lines, the user can use the picture to fill the color in. Also, the user can select the colors and the number of colors for the keyboard.
5. The source code is prefered to be java and I would prefer it to be made by android studio, but it doesn't matter. There must be a detailed explanation of the code!
* This project is not going to be commercialized.
* The app must be secure. (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
21 freelancers are bidding on average $354 for this job
HI. I am an android expert over 5 years. I've full experiences with password and building. Please send me message so that we can discuss more about the project. Best regards.