Android to iOS
App is very straight forward in design and function. The app is for realtors, it simply replaces the pen and paper "guest/attendee book". The realtor can create a new open house "event" and then the visitors enter their information upon entering the property.
There are web services in place and the app will ping the db on open when online and re-up and down the data, this is already working very good in the Android version. The app will then run offline and allow the entry of data and then preform the update with the server upon connecting online.
There is a very detailed doc that outlines the app completely in detail, and I have the Android code in Git.
NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS WILL BE RELEASED
This is a FIXED RATE project only DO NOT ASK to change it to hourly, thank you!
The budget for this work is $1200
I will deposit 10% of the total funds into escrow to begin the project, upon first ipa viewable via testfairy there will be another 15% added (25% total), upon full submission to app store there will be another 25% added (50% total), upon Apple approval and full completion the balance 50% will be added and released to you. All source files are due upon completion.
EXPERTS ONLY, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE! I know the difference.
Only bid on this if you have MANY GOOD EXAMPLES to show, and are available to START NOW!
Note there will be a bonus to make quick work of this and have an .ipa to show just the first few login screens in 24 hours, this is VERY IMPORTANT!
The app needs to be done by Dec 2nd this is part of the BONUS money.
There will be MUCH more work for the selected reliable skilled developer.
I have more work needed for this app, and some tweaks to the Android version of it ready to be done as fast as you can get it done. In addition I have more work that needs to be done which I will discuss with the selected developer.
FLUENT ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE!
Need to start now