I require a reliable and skilled mobile website coder to “convert” 14 photoshop files to html 5/css files for a website tailored for mobile phones.
I've uploaded 14 jpgs for you to look at but the original 14 photoshop files will only be provided to the winning bidder.
Your html/css files will be converted into a PhoneGap project so PhoneGap experience is a plus but not necessary.
I have other files that need converting as well so if the price is right and the quality of your product is good - I would be more than happy to retain your services for the next stages.
Bidders, feel free to provide your email as I am hardly online but I might want to ask you a question via email in regards to your bid.
IMPORTANT: All files have been provided and the scope of this project is well defined – if you do not understand the scope of the project, please do not bid.
PLACEHOLDER BIDS: Bidders, please do not lodge “placeholder” bids on this project as they are considered a dishonest way of trying to win the project.
PAYMENT: Payment will be ONLY done according to freelancer recommendations. Milestone payments via freelancer ONLY and the releasing of the milestone will be done ONLY at the end of the project.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT (defined)
1. Convert 14 photoshop files into HTML5 files & CSS
2. I need the CSS to size the website so it suits the most popular mobile phone screen resolutions. Please let me know what resolution you think is suitable and why.
3. I would like to make sure the navigation buttons are the right height and width so that they are easy to click on. To do this, send me a link to the site so I can test on my phone and I will give you an “OK!” or recommendations.
4. Same goes for the bottom menu.
5. Ensure all screens match the look of the photoshop files supplied exactly. (changes made to the navigation and menu buttons will be okay as mentioned in point 3 & 4 above.)
Requests from Project Manager:
1. Please update me daily on your progress by email (to be provided to winning bidder only). I like to follow the progress of the project.
2. After finishing work for a day, please email screenshots or provide a link to the screens if you have an online testing server so I can check them. That is a great way for me to follow the project and request any changes.
3. If you think you are not going to make your set deadline, please email me as soon as possible.
Thank you for all of your bids and good luck
24 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi Bryan, I am interested in this project. I checked your details and understand your requirements. I am available here to discuss more with your project. Please come to chat with me. Thanks Shibu
hello i have read your project descriptions carefully but i did not find any jpeg attachments. ask your questions....... contact me on chat for discussion............... thanks
Sir, i am well equipped with PHP MYSQL HTML5 knoledge. I can do your work. So if you give me an opportunity to work with you i will be grateful to you. THANK YOU