I am looking for an Oracle ADF mobile app and webservice to be created that takes a list of contacts stored on an Android mobile phone or tablet and writes them to a remote Oracle database.
The project needs to be written for Oracle JDeveloper using ADF Mobile components and the webservice deployed to Oracle Weblogic.
• Android App to retrieve contacts from local device
• Ability to enrich local device contact information and save to Oracle database
• Ability to retrieve data from OBIEE data source to populate DVT views
• Ability to display Oracle DVT views within mobile app as if part of app
• Ability to display Oracle DVT views on standard web pages
• Ability to use local device features to contact individuals from within DVT views
• Ability to save contact information to local device based on data retrieved from Oracle database
• Ability to manage access to information
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1583 for this job
Hello, I'm an experienced java, J2EE web application developer. I'm very happy to get this project done for you. Ping me if you are interested. Thanks, Rick
Hi! I sincerely read your requirements and I am ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements. I can assure you that I will provide you high level of satisfaction and support to gain your confidence.