System VLC Model
• Optical Transmitter: The entire mathematical approach of the LED, its lighting and irradiation model (typical of the works I have reviewed).
• Optical propagation model: This would include the electrical signal received by the PD, which would be in general the signal emitted by the desired LED convolved with the impulse response of the channel between the PD and the LED, adding the interference and noise components. As a contribution and to make it more complete, you can include the noise shot and term, something that does not include in the works that I have reviewed.
• Channel Gain: This would include considerations of the VLC channel of mining environments. According to what I have read, the LOS and NLOS paths are considered.
• Optical Receiver: This would include the ADR scheme. I was thinking about making a comparison between a simple PD, the pyramidal ADR scheme that and a new proposed scheme that would be some kind of polyhedron (maybe a hemi-dodecahedron, its 6 faces that face up). Here also the selection and combination schemes EGC, SBC and MRC would be included.
• Results: The typical results that could be obtained are the comparisons depending on the illuminance that the scenario would have, the User Data Rate, the CDF of the SINR, and the RMS Delay.
I can send you the important references. In conclusion what would be needed is the codes in matlab for the simulation of this system, where the desired results can be obtained.
Hi i'm engineer, machine learning, power distribution, lighting, , automation and control expert, i have many experience working developing matlab scripts... Tambien hablo español
14 freelancers are bidding on average $181 for this job
Hello. I have read your project details before placing my bid. I can assure you that I can deliver high quality work on time. I am willing to start immediately. Thank you very much.