I'd like to find a freelancer to lead and manage an advertising sales team for me. They will be responsible for building this sales team too (we currently have two agents but want more).
They must have experience and be self-motivated. They will be responsible for building the team from the ground.
I'd also like them to identify new sales opportunities and give feedback on what products are selling/not selling
We have a cloud-based platform they can use
We run a black and multi-ethnic community magazine in the UK ([url removed, login to view]). We've operated for about 14 years, published over 100 issues and won numerous awards. Our major customers are local councils, adoption and fostering agencies, universities and small- and medium-sized businesses around the UK. We also work with numerous Christian organisations.
We've recently reorganised the company and we're looking for an experienced person to lead and manage our advertising telesales team. Your duties will include:
- Achieving sales growth, setting and hitting targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan to expand the company’s customer base
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and monitor performance of sales representatives
- Produce and present sales reports
Various salary and/or commission options are available and negotiable.
We expect 37.5 hrs a week, 9 to 5 based on UK time. This is a work-from-home position, using our cloud-based sales system (home pc and microphone are essential). A full-time position is also available if the candidate is successful.
- Perfect English (written and spoken), with an emphasis on clear and understandable voice.
- Evidence of experience leading a sales team and meeting targets
- Articulate and confident
- Strong business sense and industry expertise