We have a software product that has different business cases, it's been implemented in different sectors, and we are working now to spread out the success out of our region, by opening new markets, either new sectors or countries.
Based on that, we need to prepare a really good impressive presentation to win our customers from the first impression, the targeted audience are either head of quality, inspection, IT, or head of any inspection/quality authority.
Simply, our software is helping the government to automate their field work starting from the planning/dispatching the assignments/visits/tasks from the top management , till the inspector/field employee getting the task (e.g.: Filling a report, checklist either for a routine/emergency visit), till he fills the forms by going through the full checklist in the task itself, upload photos/videos, or creates a new fine (in case he found an issue during the visit), then he upload it through the tablet instantly, through a predefined workflow, for example his supervisor, then his manager, to the responsible department, till it goes back the top management of the organization.
Some Use Cases:
- VAT (Tax) inspection on the shops/companies if they are reporting their taxes as required
- Municipalities inspection (on shops, such as restaurant or cafe shops.. etc)
- Factories (industrial inspection)
- Social Services (To visit and check up on the families, orphans .. etc and write/update the required report)
- Health inspection (to make sure that the hospitals are following the government quality standards)
- Civil Defense
- There is a form builder, where you can build any kind of forms, and define it with different type of business (Routine visit, safety report, incident report, .. etc)
- There is a workflow builder, where you can build any kind of government process, starting from the initiation, either from the top management or a reported incident from a citizen/client, till getting the task downloaded to the tablet, and get it done, then it goes back through the workflow again with completed report/task.
- Supervisor can schedule and manage the field work employees through one web page, based on the load, and geo location.
- GIS features are already enabled (The task will not open unless if the employee is at the location exactly)
- Incident management for the reported incidents by citizen/client/employees.
Few questions, I hope you may answer them:
- How is your understanding to our product? Or still you need more information/explanations?
- How is your experience in IT/Software industry?
- What is making you different from the others?
- Can you share with me similar projects that you have done before? (You can remove the name/titles if it is confidential)
- Will the project includes info graphics? Graphic Designs? Content development? market research? Or you will use the provided content as is?
Waiting for the expert.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $523 for this job
Hi Sir, I have read all your requirements and I can do this job very professionally and you will get Pro Quality Work Please Contact me or visit my portfolio in my profile. Thank you! :)18