I do have a job to build three pilot plants as follow:
Process Operation Trainer Unit:
· Closed flow circulation of hot and cold water or glycol solution or any other safe fluid through pipe networks.
· Heater and cooler unit.
· Shell and tube heat exchanger.
· Manual and automatic control valves.
· Manual by-pass valves
· Chemical injection points, sampling points, safety relief valves, safety shower and eye wash, etc.
· Unit may have the capability to be operated stand-alone or preferably integrated with other pilot plant units.
Distillation Process Operation Trainer Unit:
· Binary mixture of water and any other safe fluid to be used as feed stock.
· Distillation process to separate feed stock to nearly pure water and sample fluid with recycling the fluid to feed tank to ensure continuity of operation.
· To provide necessary utilities for the above two units.
· Compressor, steam boiler and the de mineralization section of the unit.
· Compressor shall provide enough supply of instrument air for all pneumatic operated instruments.
· Steam boiler unit to supply enough steam to reboiler in the distillation and heat exchangers.
· De mineralization unit is to provide purified water and fluids to units as per required quantity.
· Emergency interlock systems to be provided on all units for safely operating and automatic response of various instruments.
· Basic Emerson delta V control system to be employed.
· System to be configured to control all the pilot plants.
· Complete set of transmitters/field buses and I/O modules.
· Suitable number of operator stations to supervise and control the process.