We have a basic in house toolset that has been started (not 100% completed). The code is stored in Gitlab and runs on a very powerful server (Intel® Xeon® E-2176G hexa-core processor with Hyper-Threading technology based on Coffee Lake architecture. To up your performance, we've mounted it with 64 GB of DDR4 ECC RAM).
The current developer appears to be struggling to meet our requirements, so we want to hire additional help to help this developer (or replace him if required). We will have ongoing requirements to continue adding additional code and to continue to improve the code that is made.
The whole purpose of this code is to semi automate much of the tasks our staff do on a day to day basis.
The application currently does the following (for the first part of the code):
1. Allows us to input a URL then allows we can paste in text to be processed. This text is mostly comprised of URLs and Headings. The code strips out headings and uses line one in the text to work with an API that processes all of the URLs - this is all working (but very inefficiently - that is what you will need to address). The current system makes the user sit there for 2-5 minutes while it attempts to process between 800 and 2000 lines of text. We need to be able to press a button and have this process happen in the background (and have it process way more efficiently)
2. Once the data is processed, we need to be able to check between 40 to 100 URLs on the screen, press a button, and delete them. This is the only function that has not yet been coded for this application.
3. We will need to have a Queue Monitor that we can click on to display URLs that are pending to be processed by the system and also pending to be processed by the API
4. We will need the ability to be able to also have a "Quick Data" process, where we can attach a file OR paste the contents of the file and allow it to be processed in a similar way to the above steps (but it would bypass the link analysis part and just process the data into the current API to be processed
The second part of the application currently does the following (to Monitor Tier 1 and Tier 2 links):
1. We can enter client names (this part works already)
2. We can enter link provider names (this is not started yet). We need to simply be able to enter the name of the link provider company
3. We need to be able to Enter a Tier 1 link (and select an exist customer or Add new as we do this task and select an existing Link Provider or Add new as we do this task). We then enter the URL that has the link on that page and also the Anchor Text that is currently being used to link to a Client. This would either be linking directly to a clients web page or to a page that performs a 301 redirect to the clients page. (We would specify this when adding this Tier 1 link)
4. We need to be able to add a Tier 2 Link (with the same Options as Point 3 above), but this link would link to the Tier 1 link.
5. Every week, the system would need to run a CRON job (or similar) to process both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 links and report on the status. We need this to make sure the links we pay to get published to not disappear. We would need to know if the pages 404, if the page is down and if the link has been removed.
When you apply for this project, please put the following opening lines: Advanced PHP Laravel to Complete Initial Basic Tasks - this way we will know you can follow basis and simple instructions.
This is basically the detail of what we need. We can't show details of screens but we will share screencasts with people we shortlist for this project so you can see what we are doing. This is not a very advanced coding assignment, but we need a good strong advanced PHP Laravel expert who can cover these requirements and also help us with ongoing future tasks (we have many).
This is a very easy and straight forward project for a PHP Laravel expert, so please do not apply if you are not super experienced.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
hi i have 4 years experience in laravel ,hi i have 4 years experience in laravel ,hi i have 4 years experience in laravel ,hi i have 4 years experience in laravel