1. Choose groups during Registration. The groups will be special group will be created by the administrator
2. Configure free AD modules. AD module will be configured as menu called “Advertisement”.Any member can create AD. AD may / may not need approval from the administrator. Ad module will have option to accept payment. We need to identify few positions in the template for the AD. We need to get information about the user/member who viewed the AD.
3. Configure free classified modules. Any member can create classified. Classified may / may not need approval from the administrator. Classified module will have option to accept payment. Classified module will be configured as menu called “Classified”. We need to get information about the user/member who viewed the Classified.
4. Need to create a menu called “Offer”. Administrator will create a special offer. Those offers will expire on a specific date. Those offers will be visible to the specific members / groups of the site. Only specific members / groups who got the privilege can access the offer page. In the offer menu, there will be list of all the active offers. When they click on an offer, it will show the details of the offer. If other than group/member gets the link and try to open the offer, it will first ask to login or create new user and then it will show the message that he/she is not eligible for the offer (if that new users group does not have the privilege to access the offer) . We need to know which members viewed the offer and which member took the advantage of the offer.
5. When we update a photo, video or text, we get the option to share with public, site members, friends. We need the option to share to groups. When they choose groups, it will show all the public, private groups available to that user.
6. Message menu need to have three submenus, Inbox, Sent, Compose
7. Needs apps for Iphone, Anroid, Blackberry and windows phone
8. Need to have a watermark image in the background of the website
9. We need documentation with screen shot and explanation of the code.