- We have developed a module that lists projects (title + thumbnail + link) on a sample html page.
- The visitor can filter the projects with selectors.
- The list is actually a <code block> embedded on a Concrete5 page.
Now, we would like to update automatically the json file whenever we have a new version ready.
The problem is
- We cannot upload the json file to the server (automatically), we can do this manually with a "file uploader".
- We cannot read the json file from another server (cross origin request get blocked).
We are looking for someone who can help us solve this situation and automate the process.