1. Music files will be available in AWS S3 for the backend to stream.
2. User should be able to play but not download the files, not even from developer tools. We want the file to be encrypted on server side, send it to client side, decrypt it and play. The file should be streamed but not downloaded to play on the client side.(browser). Basically we are looking for maximum security for our music.
3. Tech stack - MERN for development, AWS for hosting and storage, git for source code management.
4. The audio file should load depending on the Internet speed. If the internet is low, the audio file with lower quality will load, higher quality audio with good internet speed
5. The codebase should be in a private git repo that we provide you.
6. Responsive Web Design.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹24507 for this job
Hi, Hope you doing good. I have experience of 5 years in software development. In that duration i worked on multiple projects and deliver it on time. So, I'm looking forward to talk with you on same. thanks
I have developed multiple web applications in React and Nodejs. 3 years of experience in building web applications. Building web applications in nodejs is something that I am particularly quite good at.
i can creat you a audio listening website for you that can help you for your business growth, kindly contact me for further discussion. thanks! -affan