I need a sample project ("hello world" style of project with no business functionality) to be created for the attached database. (zipfile password: freelanc3r)
- Must use Eclipse Java IDE. Deliverable must be ready to open in Eclipse.
- Must use Maven for all dependencies and build management
- Must use Hibernate version 5.2.10
- Must use Java 8
- Must use JUnit or TestNG configured for "mvn test" target
- The mysql version is 5.7.18
- The whole point of this project is to have Hibernate 5.2 properly configured in Maven with the database definitions. Project will not have any business application functionality.
- The database must be dropped and re-created from scratch every time "mvn test" is executed.
- The database must be recreated using Hibernate native functionality (hbm2ddl) from the Java code directly. Saving the DDL script for replay into the database server is not acceptable.
- The "mvn test" phase must include a test-case for each entity. Each test must create some random data, insert it, query it, update it, and delete it.
- The table and column names and datatypes generated by Hibernate must match exactly those supplied in the zipfile.
- All code must be fully tested and your upload must include screen-shots or logs of the "mvn test" results.
Best bidder will be approved without any interview. The freelancer must start working within 12 hours of bid approval or the project will be cancelled. Final deliverables must be uploaded within 72 hours of bid approval.
This is a very simple project with no business functionality. Please bid accordingly.