Plan is to create a new niche social network platform based on the open source code found here [login to view URL]
You should be familiar with github and ideally have a developer account there as well.
Fork the code into new GIST on our github account, and install on our digital ocean droplet:
1. swap logo (i will provide)
2. swap site color to match logo color
3. swap out Minds for my brandname where it occurs, including in copyright footer
4. swap out home page video for another video I will provide.
5. add password protection so public can't view
6. install free Let's Encrypt SSL
There will be much future additional work needed to customize this site, including some custom features but I will post that in additional job requests for full stack developer.
Hi There, I totally got your idea and very much able to create fork of git repo and publish its rebranded version as your site. Message to finalize. Regards Ahmed K