We are looking for one medium to long-term developer with very good knowledge of Ruby on Rails and Bootstrap to continue development on a live web application.
There will be continual work as long as you continue to deliver high quality work and complete it in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Significant Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong experience with Heroku and SQL, PostgresSQL is a big PLUS!
- Use of GIT for source code management and deploy
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and taking the LEAD
You will be working with another developer who knows the application well. Over time, if we continue to hire you, you will be responsible for production deploys.
The platform we are creating is a Product Review platform combined with price comparison shopping.
When replying to this job post, please tell me:
1) How well does your RoR experience fit with the above requirements
2) How soon can you start?
3) Confirm that you can commit to a full-time assignment, that is no less than 30 hours a week and we are your top priority.
4) Willingness to sign Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
5) Provide your Github profile
6) Willing to start on a paid test job?
Look forward in getting touch with you all!