Create some CSS and jasvascript/jQuery for a webpage
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I have a HTML document (screenshot attached) containing a form.
Within this form is a table with just under 50 columns and 55 rows.
I need some help in making the page more user friendly.
The improvements I require are as follows;
1) Column 1 and 2 contains a Stock Code and a Stock name. I would like to only show the stock code and make the form show the stock name if you hover over the element. This Stock Code column appears in other columns in the document and I would like this to function the same way as well.
2) Most columns are decimal values and the column widths should be adjusted to the minimum required. It is important that we can see as many columns on the screen as possible without scrolling, however this needs be be balanced with the need for the page to be readable (not too small)
3) there is a total row at the bottom that should be highlighted
4) alternate rows should be shaded differently for readability
5) Column heading should be bold
6) there are 3 buttons in the header row which should be easily noticed by users
7) there is one column which contains text inputs. These should be easily noticed by users
There is some further dynamic requirements.
1) There are 3 columns which I would like to be able to hide. There should be a small button placed onto the form that will supress/hide these columns if it is pressed. If pressed again it will "unhide" these columns.
2) There are 5 columns which I would like to be able to replace. clicking the "hide" button from 1) would hide these 5 columns but make a separate summary column appear. If pressed again it will hide the summary column and "unhide" these 5 columns.
3) the form contains many hidden variables delimited by "$$". There is a variable called "$$P_Count$$" on the form. This form contains the number of rows of data that will be required on the form. The form needs to render only this number of rows
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online