I need a website similar (but a much simpler version) to [login to view URL] used for posting and accepting tasks. Just like TaskRabbit, it needs to have 2 types of users:
- User A: users who post tasks
- User B: users who can browse and accept tasks
The concept is also similar to freelancer.com except that we only release the contact information to each other for user A and B.
The site will consist of two main parts:
1. Main website:
- a few static pages with information, contact, userB application, etc...
- 'Post a task' page: simple form where User A can submit a task into the database (title, description, completion date, budget, post tags/categories, ...)
- 'Auto accept' offer: User A will be able to automatically accept the offer which falls int the budget and of course has an option of picking an offer based on reviews and prices.
2. User B page: This is where user B will be able to browse, communicate with user A and accept tasks, view and edit their calendar of past/upcoming tasks and track other basic statistics. It will have a few parts:
- Main page:
- Latest tasks: list of most current tasks posted by users
- Current earnings: dollar amount of completed and upcoming tasks
- Calendar: calendar view of completed and upcoming tasks
- Browse tasks:
- this would be an extremely simplified version of "Browse Projects" in freelancer.com
- it will be based on the categories provided later
- tasks will have basic sorting and filtering options
- calendar of completed and upcoming tasks
- basic statistics on completed tasks
- edit personal information
Some other website functions will be:
- Paypal payment
- ability to send SMS to user B when a new task gets posted
- emails and newsletters
- a user review system
- a points system to encourage the positive behaviors
- a IOS 6.0+ client to do the major tasks
There are more details than these and I will discuss with you once selected.