We require a web page that allows users to submit historical events with dates using a web form. The submission is then approved / denied by an administrator account who logs into the admin page. All data that is approved is displayed on another page in a historical timeline format.
Core Requirements -
* Complete within 4 days of acceptance
* Approx. 10-15hrs work is estimated to complete this project
* The web page code is PHP/HTML/CSS/JQUERY. We have create a template which you can use to start with see attached: “[url removed, login to view]”
* The database is Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Please do not offer MySQL)
* Form to use [url removed, login to view] plugin:
- Radio button use: [url removed, login to view]
- On submission form fades out ([url removed, login to view]) then uses a progress bar before displaying Thank You message ([url removed, login to view])
- All pages to be responsive and scale for PC and mobile screen size
* Payment on completion and tested working ok
1. Web Pages:
A) Submission page
* You will set up a submission form page called: [url removed, login to view]
* The form fields are attached as: "Table [url removed, login to view]"
* The page design is attached as: “Submission Page and Admin Page [url removed, login to view]”
* There are two categories - Historical Events and Literary Events
* There will be a tick box for AD and BC. It will display the appropriate AD or BC date fields depending on their choice.
* You will need to program it to only allow numbers and validation:
- AD – between 2015 and 0
- BC – between 0 and 14,000,000,000
* By default all submissions are not approved
* On our site this page will sit inside an iframe and our system will already pass the Username, FirstName and LastName variables in to the URL. So the URL you will be working with is:
[url removed, login to view]
B) Approval Page
* You will set up an approval page called: [url removed, login to view]
* We will implement the admin authentication check. You will just need to set it up so anyone can approve/deny
* The approval page will query all existing submissions and allow the user to delete / alter / approve / deny each submission
* Before delete it will prompt are you sure yes/no. Deleted submissions will be stored in separate Table.
* When user clicks on status it will give a drop down to approve/deny each submission
* When user clicks on edit it will let them edit fields for submission and save changes
* The page design attached: “Submission Page and Admin Page [url removed, login to view]”
C) View Page
* You will create a page that users can view 'approved' submissions - [url removed, login to view]
* Historical Events are on the left and Literary Events are on the right
* It will display the latest AD date at the top and the oldest AD date at the bottom
* Once it reaches BC it will display the latest BC date at the top (1BC) and the oldest BC date at the bottom (5000BC)
* For full details and design see attachment: "Detailed scope and timeline [url removed, login to view]"
* You will need to make a database on Microsoft SQL Server 2012
* The database will contain a 'Table' to store all submissions including the username variable which is hidden on the form.
* A ‘Table’ for deleted submissions
* The database will also contain a 'View' to display all approved submissions in date order as specified in the attachment. This will associate with the “View Page”
If you are interested please let me know how long this will take you (hours), and when you can complete it by.
All quotes over $400 will be rejected.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $555 for this job
transparent in my job, have a experience of 4+ year, workinf as a senior developer and project manager in evosale pos. can complete your job within time and in your budget.