Looking for talented and experienced graphic designer, who would be interested in a regular source of stable income. This has the potential to be a long-term job opening if you can giev fantastic results, so click on those bids and join us for a regular income.
Details of work
- Graphic banners related to any of the topics or a combination of these topics medical research / clinical research / laboratory / hospital / medical center / research center / specific countries etc.
- Required at least one to maximum 20 banners each week. There will mostly be more than one required, but, at least one is sure.
- Examples of work required are these: [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]
- Size: 1920 X 1028
- Files: .xcf (GIMP), psd, ai
- Payments will be done at the end of each week for all job performed.
- We’ll pay INR 300 per image
What we expect:
If you’re a low quality, copycat designer that lacks passion and quality DONT APPLY
We will be giving details for each job that need to be used for each image.
WE WANT NO UNPROFESSIONAL WORKS!
Consistency and reliability is an asset to the team.
type "design work" in first message to me so I can see you read through this. Submissions without this first words will not be considered.
42 freelancers are bidding on average ₹331/hour for this job
We are best fit for this [login to view URL] 8+ years of experience. services that we provide: app & web design & dev., graphic design, content writing, SEO, hosting. message me for more detail. Shikha
I am the perfect person to help you in this project because I have experience with this kind of graphic design. I will also respond to your messages as quick as I could. :) Message me.
Design WORK!!!.... Hi, I am Ugur CANKURT. I have a creative design studio business based on [login to view URL] check it my profile and works. Best Regards. [login to view URL]
Hello We are the Top provider in Graphic Designing at freelancer.com , We have an experience of 7+ years in this field. Please check our portfolio for more information. Regards Janvi