Hello, My name is Mohammed, and I run a small team operation in the Middle East called Brain Education Middle East.
We run classes (movement based), consultations, workshops, as well as travel tours all around themes of #Eastern #Cultural #Wellness #Change #SelfDiscovery #Meditation #Holistic #Mindfulness as well as the more practical #Neuroscience #Brain #Habit #Behavior #Health etc.
Im currently looking for a designer to help me pick up with our KOREA MEDITATION TOUR campaign. The elements required are as follows:
- Digital Flyer / teaser (for distribution on several platforms including Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp) THIS IS FIRST & MOST URGENT. And requires a quick turnaround time of 24/48 hours, including edits. Good news its part done.
- Information booklet (digital) - last year was designed quite well, though we need one consistent with this year's design. We have new locations and slightly different schedule so the copyright will change slightly and the images to go with the new locations.
- Schedule / Reference sheet - Quick FAQs or useful information sheet/small booklet/pamphlet (ALSO DIGITAL) - last year was good. Again same as above just need to change it for this year's theme.
- Logo - though this is ONE of our programs, it may deserve its own icon,(or not) Its a luxury to develop brand, compared to necessity of telling people about the tour.
The rest can be placed under a different job / person but would make the whole effort more cohesive and good flow if it were the same person
- Information and Registration Website for the Tour. This will continue even past the tour as a landing page people can see last year photos, inquire, and generate ongoing passive traffic and interest rather than JUST when we release the flyer.
See our page. [login to view URL]
- Smart Design. This is as much strategy and appropriateness as it is technical. The designer will be called on for ideas and wise design decisions.
- Flexibility and communication. I can be quite rigid when certain visions are involved. Be ready for adjustments. Though Ill help in being specific. What grey is left, is yours to be creative and save the day.
- AGILITY: Sometimes you wont have everything you need all at once (we cover several other jobs) so youll have to find ways to keep busy, present visuals or progress the work without having to wait, halt or bottleneck.
- COMFORT with Arabic copy. Even if not native.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi. I’m interested in your project. I have a lot of experience working as a designer, more than 6 years. Can I discuss with you more details about your project?