We have an android app, and we will like to have the IOS version developed. Payment will be in two milestones, 60% payment when you complete 50% of the work, and the remaining 50% when you have completed the work, and its on itunestore. or 45% when you have finished building the UI, and the other 55% when you have done the functionalities and its live on playstore
122 freelancers are bidding on average $580 for this job
This is not an automatic bid.: With over 14 years UX / UI Design experience. ONLY UI - DESIGNERa See my profilea I mostly work with europe and USA. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.