I need design for rectangular advertising divider sticks which will sit on the moving rollers of check-out stands in a supermarket. There are two designs – one for the two broader sides of the stick, and one for the two more narrow edges. I'm paying $200 for this design.
I need an experienced, creative professional designer – no amateurs or cartoonists. I have included here the following:
1) Mock-up of both designs with wording and images to be included
2) Three JPEGS of the exact images to be used for broader sides
3) Four photos of examples of sticks used by other companies
4) One photo of one of the aisle of a kind of market where the sticks will appear
5) Four exact specs for the designs as required by the ad agency
The name of the company is We-Come-To-You Photo [url removed, login to view] I need the name to have a logo-style appearance as well. Note that I want the spacing exactly as I’ve designated here. Do not bunch all the letters together,
[url removed, login to view] - NO !!!!!
We-Come-To-You Photo [url removed, login to view] - YES !!!!!
Elegance, design, choice of fonts and choice of colors is paramount. You’ll see from the examples that some sticks jump out and demand attention, and others will rarely be noticed.
Please – no artists with limited experience need apply. I’m looking for someone with whom I can establish a long term future relationship. We are a spiritually-based, ethically-oriented company.