We are an Internet Marketing company that helps small businesses dramatically increase their sales through consulting and online education products (For examples, see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]). We are looking to hire a superstar virtual assistant.
This is an opportunity to take your already great skillset to the next level, and to learn even more marketable skills, such as: Internet marketing, Facebook ads, retargeting, split-testing, conversion rate optimization, outsourcing, human resources, webinars, eCommerce, psychology, social media, email marketing, Google Analytics and more!
This position is for you if
• You love solving problems and puzzles, and enjoy teaching yourself new skills. If a manual is nearby and there's a help section, you can master it. You don’t get freaked out when faced with a task you don't quite understand.
• You are very comfortable with new technology, even if you’ve never used it before. You pick up new software and websites quickly.
• You delight making people happy. You over-deliver.
• You’re comfortable managing several assignments at once. You take pride in your organizational skills, moving many projects forward every day.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to work on launching new products.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and you aren't afraid to voice your opinion and collaborate with a virtual team.
• You never miss a deadline.
• Friends and family describe you as: honest to a fault, hardworking, optimistic, upbeat, sincere, trustworthy, and 10,000% reliable.
• You love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off!)
• You are comfortable with Microsoft Office, Skype and Google Drive
You should also already have many of these skills or be ready to learn them VERY quickly
• Working in a largely 1-on-1 work environment with your boss
• WordPress development or HTML, CSS, and other programming languages
• Setting up e-mail platforms (Mailchimp, AWeber)
• Web hosting (GoDaddy, BlueHost), webinars (GoToWebinar)
• Google apps suite
• Photoshop (or equivalent photo editor)
• Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads or retargeting
• Split Testing (Optimizely and/or Visual Website Optimizer)
• Managing social media accounts professionally (Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc)
This position is NOT for you if:
• You are not regularly available on weekday mornings, Eastern Time (GMT -4:00)
• You do not have reliable high-speed internet service
• You are frequently late. Deadlines make you anxious. You have trouble handing things in on time.
• Time-management is something you struggle with.
• Your first instinct when faced with a problem is to come to your boss asking a question
• You consider yourself a bit of a novice when it comes to technology
• The thought of getting an assignment you don’t quite understand scares you
• You have trouble focusing on work without someone physically looking over your shoulder
•~15 hours per week -- With possibility for up to 30 hours / week in the coming months as our business scales upward
• Virtual position – no travel required. However, you will need to own your own computer with a webcam for Skype conferences.
• Pay is $5-10 / hour commensurate with experience
• Since it's important that we work well together, we will be hiring multiple candidates for 3 paid sample projects to assess how we work together.
• **Please note that before a final job offer, you will be asked to arrange personal reference calls with your former managers for verification of information provided. **
• So we know you actually read through this listing, please address all messages directly to “Bonnie” :)
• Don’t worry about writing a cover letter! Instead, please fill out this questionnaire:
[url removed, login to view]
We look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you soon! :)