(PBEN1703-2) Proofreading Web Articles in English
- Status Open
- Budget €20 - €80 EUR
- Total Bids 56
We are looking for a native English speaker freelancer to proofread articles we write for our website on a weekly [url removed, login to view] page has an average of 500-700 words. Please note that the website uses American English.
- Open the Word file we’ll provide you each week
- Review the text and make the changes using Track Changes ([url removed, login to view])
- Add comments explaining the corrections (grammar, orthography, common use, etc.)
- If parts of the text do not sound natural and/or are difficult to understand, please include a suggestion
- Deliver the revised pages in Word.
- Deadline is every Thursday 11 am CET. You shall receive 1 article per week Monday or Tuesday, although, in rare occasions, we might only be able to send them on Wednesday.
Milestones (28 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver 1 revised page – week #1 (25% of the budget)
2) Deliver 1 revised page – week #2 (25% of the budget)
3) Deliver 1 revised page – week #3 (25% of the budget)
4) Deliver 1 revised page – week #4 (25% of the budget)
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online