We are urgently seeking permanent personal with the above experience to join a new and rapidly growing and exciting business. The role will allow the successful candidates to work alongside a highly skilled team and the chance to gain much valued experience in Australian plumbing. Reporting to the Estimating Manager your main responsibilities include the following;
• Prepare Bill of Quantities and Cost estimates, for Plumbing/Sanitary works
• Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for quotations.
• Budget preparation and cost presentation to management.
• To coordinate with other departments, clients, subcontractors, engineers etc.
• Prepare tender and contractual documents
• Assist the project team in value engineering
• Preparation and submission of tenders on a regular basis
• Maintaining suppliers / contractors lists / data bases used for estimating
• Ability to read plans & tender documents (including hydraulic plans)
• Attention to detail
• Attend estimating meetings as required
• Ability to learn new computer estimating system
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a group to achieve required outcomes
• Time Management
• Understanding of contracts, spec & scope of works
• Understanding of Design & Construct documents
• Ability to problem solve.
• Assessment of tender design alternatives & preparation of value engineering proposals.
• Preparation of tender letters, bills of quantities, schedules of rates & project budgets.
• Prepare and deliver power point presentation to Australian team once each tender is finished
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2286 for this job
Please check my portfolio and Profile , I'm in this field for more than 20 years , Please message and let me know if you have any questions so we can discuss more. Thank you