Eagle PCB Board Design
The project has to be done only whith Eagle CAD software ([url removed, login to view]).
Components should be on one side of the pcb.
The purpose of this project is to design a PCB board with a Rasperry Pi 2/3 :
- Standard DIN rail mounting
- 24v power supply with surge and reverse polarity protection,
- External battery connector,
- Simple UPS status and control via the I/O pins of the Raspberry Pi board,
- On-board LED for battery operations status,
- File Safe Shutdown Functionality,
- On-board LEDs for power supply (24v, 12v, 5v, 3V3) and serial line activity,
- Lcd connector (16x2),
- external ADC (Analog Digital Converter) connected via SPI to Raspberry Pi,
- Real time clock (RTC) with on-board lithium back-up battery,
- PWM FAN control,
- 8 Relays + leds (8-Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler H/L Level Triger 12V/5V ?, relays that can be configured as ACTIVE-HI and ACTIVE-LOW)
- I2C Eeprom
- Reset Button
- 3 isolated optocouplers,
- 40 pins female connector to interface to the Rasperry Pi 3,
- Power supply, connections ( serial, can...), digital and analog I/O on screw terminal block
- Headers connectors:
(Standard RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces to the Raspberry Pi serial line, with opto-isolator and electrostatic discharge protection)
1 x Protected RS232 Port
1 x Protected RS485 Port
1 x Protected 1-wire port
1 x Protected I2C port
1 x Protected SPI port
1x Protected CAN bus to connect additional board
- Stackable Header for breadboard
Maybe there’s something that could be discussed or added. Full source files and gerber files for pcb production of the project must be provided.
The bidder must have experience on hardware design system, keep time line and HAVE TO SHOW US PROFF OF CONCEPT PROJECTS.