Engineering company looking for a freelancer able to work in Montreal, Canada area now:
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics design + mixed signal.
- Knowledge on Mentor Graphics and Cadence allegro Design Authoring software tools.
- Testing knowledge : Lab testing, measurement tools, oscilloscope.
- FPGA design knowledge: Vivado(Xilinx), Libero(Microsemi)
- Knowledge of PSPICE and LTSPICE simulators
- Knowledge of ARINC429, RS845 and ARINC664 interfaces
- Knowledge of Aviation standards (or equivalent) : DO254 (Requirement capture, verification and config management) and DO160 (EMI and Pin injection)
- Knowledge of DOORS (or any requirement management software)
- Full time physical presence in Montreal, Canada area is mandatory.
- Duration : 6 months minimum with extension possibilities.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $39/hour for this job
as i am also a enginieer Hi Dear ! I am seeing your project and i thought i am the most specific and suitable person for it. Your Project is simply related to my interest. I have the best reviews in this skill.