Adjustable power supply / driver for the CoB LED array
- light source: BXRC-40E10K0-C-7X,or CLU058-1825C4.
(Alternative: BXRC-40E10K0-B-7X, BXRC-40E10K0-D-7X)
- power source / driver input: battery, 12 (or 16) pc of li-ion 18650 cells
- brightness adjustable from zero up to the highest possible value (0 -> 120W -> max ??)
- at max power driver must work for a few minutes, from time to time
- working time between charging up to an hour
- driver must have an emergency reaction to prevent overheating of array
Looking for someone who can:
- create a specification
- Design the circuit and PCB
- build and test the prototype
Please let me know about your previous experience in the design of an LED driver, DC-DC converters, and knowledge about lithium batteries (charging / discharging control).
The final budget will be agreed upon after specifying the requirements, feel free to ask more details.
Please provide a preliminary description of the (simplified) functionality and estimate its cost
I have some previous experience with this kind of light. The purpose of this project is to develop a new, third prototype, using the newly introduced CoB arrays on the market.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $581 for this job
i have designed this kind of project for 400W and KNX system also for 0 to 10V dimmable. please chat with me Relevant Skills and Experience Power Electronics Proposed Milestones $277 USD - one time
My Experiences are as following: - Matlab, LabVIEW - Wireless, Bluetooth - Microcontroller Arduino, PIC micro controller. Automega. - PCB Design Protel, Proteous - Simulator MultiSIM, EWB, Proteous
Hi I would love to do your task. If you hire me, i won't let you down. I can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of [url removed, login to view] for your message .Thank you