Hi there, I’m looking to develop an IOS App that that shows the exact measurements (CM & INCH) of an object when using the camera view. A reference object such as a credit card or a coin can be used to calculate the correct measurements of an object.
I'm looking to develop an IOS App that is able to estimate the measurements of an item based on a reference object placed in the picture.
Previously, we tried this approach using shape detection but due to the low results, the project was put on hold. Now with more data accurate data and using a landmark detection instead of shape detection, better results can be achieved.
- Train model using Tensorflow based on provided annotated images
- Convert the model to CoreML
- Estimate distance between landmarks based on a reference object in the image
- finalize app with provided UI/UX
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please break out the estimated time for the 3 items:
1. Training Model with TensorFlow for early results
2. Estimating distance between 2 objects
3. Building and finalizing App
There is a very high chance that this will become a long term project after the 1st version of the app is developed.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $7682 for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks