I am being hired on as a project manager to help scale a Home Cleaning and minor property maintenance company. I'm looking for someone with strong organizational skills that can help automate some of the processes that go on behind the scenes.
• Checking messages and sending emails to customers, answering questions
• Responding to and solving support tickets in ZenDesk
• Solving customer problems such as scheduling changes
• Internet research to aid in business decisions
• Information processing and data entry
• Document drafting
• Various tasks with a wide range of internet technologies and services
• Moderating comments on Facebook posts, hiding complaints, deleting slander
Qualities needed to be successful:
• Excellent English comprehension and writing ability
• Courteous and compassionate customer service (Written Communication Only)
• Problem solving ability
• Business Analysis Knowledge
• Spreadsheets/ Data processing
• Knowledge of Systems and Automation
• Basic Social Media Management
• Project Management Software
• CRM Software Understanding
• Building Basic Databases
Qualities not needed but would be an asset:
• Can write custom functions in google sheets
• Knowledge of computer coding languages:
• Zendesk experience
• Asana Project Management Software
Right now I can offer between 5 and 10 hours a week, ideally I am looking for someone that would like to grow with the company and become a part or full time employee down the line.
Please enter a list of your top 10 skills as well as a short description of how you can help me run my business.
Look forward to reading your creative replies!