Simple workflow / flowchart editor in HTML5 / JQuery / CSS.
- See the attached interface example.
We want a webbased workflow designer. Basically you should always have a begin and end node.
In between you should be able to add several types of workflow steps;
- Run script
- Mail user
- Yes / No based decision (approve / reject)
- and so on...
You should be able to drag these in from the right panel where we want to list all the different types of workflow steps
You should be able to move these steps around on the canvas
You should be able to connect two workflow steps by dragging a line from one connection point (yellow squares) to the title of the next block
When you click on the title of a step block a pop-up / overlay should appear.
On this "step detail screen" you should be able to enter the details for this step.
For example for the "Mail a user" step there should be the following fields there:
From, To, Message
You should be able to delete every workflow step but the "Begin" and "End" box.
- We should be able to create workflow types ourselves based on the examples you provide.
- Import: The workflow or flowchart diagram can be imported from a data file (including step details) (eg: XML or others if you have any better idea)
- Export: The workflow or flowchart diagram can be exported to a data file (including step details) (eg: XML or others if you have any better idea)
- Prefer to have developer that can prepare a demo or show related work (as I have too many programmers that committed they can do that but at the end could not deliver)
13 freelancers are bidding on average $3416 for this job
Hi sriramphanib ^^ As discussed in the chat box, I am waiting for your RFP to give you an better estimate for your project. I have placed a proposal here, just to remember your project and proposal. Thanks, G.
Hi, we can take your job pertaining to C# Programming, CSS, jQuery / Prototype, Website Design, XML and start work immediately as per your requirement, please chat