I have three web service methods that take user input and return varied input.
Method 1: Takes 13 input parameters (described in attached specification) that form a unique request and returns a request id.
Method 2: Takes a request id as input and returns a request status, one of (PROCESSING, COMPLETE or ERROR).
Method 3: Takes a request id and a table name as input and returns a data table (two dimensions) of 1-N data series.
You can see the WSDL for the three methods above here: [url removed, login to view]
What I need is a ASP single page web form that
1) Collects the 13 inputs from the user and sends them to Method 1 and stores the returned request id for subsequent calls to Methods 2 and 3. Some of the inputs need bounds checking. Input bounds are specified in the attached specification.
2) Sends the request id to Method 2 and if the status is COMPLETE progresses to step 3, otherwise waits for some period (200 ms) and re-submits the request id until the return status is either COMPLETE or ERROR or the wait period exceeds the timeout period (10 seconds).
3) Sends the request id and table name to Method 3 and produces a simple chart from the data table that is returned.
Complete Visual Studio ASP.NET Web Application project zipped up into a single file (all source and resources including third-party source and or libraries).
1. Yes, it MUST be ASP.NET, no other technologies or platforms will be considered. Must be .NET 4.5 or later.
2. Yes, you can use 2015 Community Edition of Visual Studio.
3. I could do this myself but don't have the time to do so. It would take me about two weeks to learn enough about ASP.NET web forms to build this myself, so if you think it will take you longer than two weeks to complete this project, please don't bid.
4. Bids will be assessed on cost and estimated delivery times.
5. I can provide an Azure test environment for you to publish to and test, however the actual deliverable is the entire Visual Studio project itself.
6. Please read the attached specification before submitting your bid, and be sure to bid as accurately as you can for both time and cost. Project success will be judged on the metrics of delivered content and time to deliver relative to estimate.
7. The code to generate the chart will be used by me, but the chart will almost certainly be replaced, so use the cheapest, simplest and easiest chart tool you have as the chart itself is not a core deliverable, but the code to create it is.
8. If you have questions, please ask them BEFORE you bid.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $617 for this job
I can do that for you, i have good experience in web service and asp.net. please let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to a positive response from you.