Design and simulate using pspice or multisim a circuit that contains a comparator and a counter (using digital logic or CMOS logic). The idea is to use 2 manually triggered counters as inputs to a 4 bit comparator and the output should display both numbers and at the same time detect the larger number. For example to compare scores of a soccer match and every goal (switch triggered) the counter adds 1 to the score and the comparator would keep track of the winning team.
An explanation of how the circuit works is also needed.
Part 2 of the project - write a report
Project Title and Team Members
• Problem definition – What is your design about?
• Block Diagrams / Schematics
• Describe your design in detail.
• Explain how your design works in detail.
• Experimental Set up – How did you implement your design? Which tools did you use to implement it? How did you test the functionality of your design?
• Results – Which test cases did you use and what results did you get? Try at least a few cases to check the correctness of your design? Any characteristics e.g. power/performance/area you studied in your design? Add the results in tabular form or include charts/plots. Discuss your results in detail.
• References - Provide a list of references that you used to prepare your project (please prepare appropriate bibliography not just Wikipedia web links)
17 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
I am an electrical and electronics engineer having a long time experience in C programming.I have good knowledge of both analog and digital circuit [login to view URL] this project is exactly for me.