I'm working on an app that displays the Christian "creation story" of the Earth, sun, stars, moon, etc. as an educational piece for kids to watch in Augmented Reality for an iOS app.
Eventually it'll have various stories but this is the only one at the moment.
IMPORTANT: I don't care at all if you're Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic
I'll have it timed out for after each audio snippet, the animation will continue with its next segment.
These should all be separate clips (and yes, also say the things inside the parenthesis).
1) In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth
2) The Earth was without shape, empty, and dark. The spirit of God moved upon the face of the water
3) God said "Let there be light", and there was light
4) God saw the light, and separated the light from the darkness And the evening and the morning were the first day.
5) and God split the waters from the sky, separating the water from the heavens (this was the second day)
6) And God said to let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear (God called the lands, Earth, and the waters he called Seas)
7) Let the earth bring forth grass, and plants giving seed, and the fruit trees bearing fruit after itself upon the earth, and this was the third day
8) And the greater light was made to rule the day, and the lesser lights to rule the night, also making the stars (and this was on the fourth day)
9) And on the fifth day, God created the creatures of the seas, and the birds of the skies. and all the other animals of the land
10) God said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let take care of the fish in the sea, and the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and all the Earth".
11) And in the garden of Eden, God created man of the dust of the ground... and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.
To have an idea of the prototype animation that your audio clips will play to, here is a video clip of a part of it
[login to view URL]