App development ***READ FIRST***
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 34
***Read first!!! Reply with "YES" if you read the project completely in order to be considered! I do not want to waste my time with bogus automated responses.
This project is for my personal use. It is not to be reproduced so it does not have to be the cleanest, it just has to work and be user friendly.
Here is the scope:
This project is for inventory control of my moving company. The goal is to create an inventory of any items we take into our storage using a tablet. We want to use barcode stickers on each item and scan the barcode. After that, we match each barcode with an item from a list on the tablet. We then add if the item has any exceptions (damages). This should all be done from one screen on the tablet. Then click next to scan the new item. Here is a quick step by step guide.
1) We use basic bar code stickers to place on each piece of furniture.
2) We scan the barcode then select an item from a list that the barcode identifies.
3) We enter exception codes for the item
4) Offer the option to take a picture of the item
5) Go to the next item
6) At the end we add the Customer name and email address, save the file and email a copy to the client
The program will need a CMS to add items or exceptions. Will need to save all barcodes under a customer name so we can save the list later.
Finally, we will need to be able to scan all items when they get to my warehouse to receive them, and add a location number to each when they are received.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online