We need a freelancer to Organize Joomla Template + Load Contents + Modules + Virtuemart Products + make some small modifications (modules organization + animated header, logo, etc.). It is not making a custom template. You will not have to make custom programming.
WORKS TO DO:
- Modules: edit 3 or 4 modules (right, or left, or bottom), for example: a link to the client`s Facebook and Twitter pages + google maps + some contents or similar + organize module structure, etc.;
- Template: organize the structure to make it look like the client desires + Logo + Animated Header;
- Virtuemart: upload 5 sample productos and 5 sample categories;
- Content: upload 3 articles to Joomla, from a .DOC provided, images included;
- Tabs: each tab is a button of the menu you must create. There are some tabs to load, about 4, for example: Home + About Us + Links + News + Contact (must include a Google Map), etc. The texts and images are provided by the client. Texts must look professional, and use Template Typography;
IMPORTANT: the texts must be in order (justified, with some bolds, typo, nice style, etc. that means: not just copy and paste);
Total budget for this job is $ 70,00.- Dollars, since it is just adding some contents and minimum details. Please do not bid more than that amount. A plus can be paid if done fast and as indicated.
Please only bid if you have at least more than 5 positive feedbacks, and you are professional.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Hello I am ready to start creating your website at once. Can we discuss details of this project? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time. Sincerely Smbat